Crafted from high strength porcelain and custom-made for the individual, E-max Veneers are thin layered and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. This enhances both the function and appearance of teeth. E-max Veneers are well-known for their durability and stabilising effects, being fitted without the need for tooth etching as is the way with more traditional dental veneers.
Patients benefit from both E-max Veneers and the dentist’s high level of expertise, experience and craftsmanship. Prospective patients are welcome to visit Baker Street Dental Clinic to view examples of how we meet the needs of those looking for dental and cosmetic treatment. We have galleries with photographs and impressions that enable individuals to see how patient expectations are continually being met to the highest standards.
Patients experience a range of benefits from E-Max Veneers
- Designer thin veneers with added strength and durability for longer lasting results.
- Less likely to chip when in contact with teeth on the opposite arch.
- Minimal preparation time necessary so patients receive their veneers faster.
- No tooth etching or drilling required, which can weaken the tooth structure.
- Bonds to tooth enamel; a stronger, more secure bond than dental-bonding.
- Higher translucence and aesthetic quality offering a natural tooth shade