The All on Six implant technique is an up-to-date and technological procedure that allows the dental prosthesis to be fixed on 6 dental implants on the same day in completely edentulous patients.
Unlike standard implant techniques, the placement of implants at different angles and the choice of superstructure suitable for these angle differences eliminates the 3-6 month recovery period expected without teeth until the prosthesis is made in conventional implant systems.
All On Six implant Technique is planned by making the necessary measurements with the help of Computed Tomography and safely applied to the patient after the clinical and radiological examinations of the patient are made. The All On Six implant system is an ideal method for patients with bone loss in the posterior tooth areas to use fixed teeth.
On the day of implants, a fixed temporary dental prosthesis is applied to the patient and the implants are left to heal with these temporary teeth. After recovery, the patient’s permanent aesthetic teeth are applied.
What are the Advantages of the All On Six Implant Technique?
1. It provides the opportunity to make a fixed dental prosthesis with a single surgical procedure on the same day in completely edentulous patients.
2. In cases where the implant cannot be placed due to bone resorption in the posterior regions of the jaws, it provides the opportunity to use fixed and aesthetic porcelain teeth with 6 implants placed in the anterior region.
3. Operation time is shorter.
4. It provides an aesthetic appearance, laugh line and smile aesthetics that can be planned individually.
5. Easy to clean and maintain.